top of page



​Current Seniors who want their transcripts sent to Colleges/Universities must have the Transcript Request Form signed by a parent/guardian for permission to release records and list the schools on the second page of the form. Please read the directions carefully on the form. We ask that you submit this form two weeks prior to the due date in order to ensure transcripts are received by the school’s deadline. Please click below to download the form:

bottom of page